Download Wiz Khalifa Hopeless Romantic Feat Swae Lee MP3
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
DETIKMUSIK - You can download all Wiz Khalifa Hopeless Romantic Feat Swae Lee Songs for free and fast. Available for MP3 format with 128kbps, 192kbps and 256kbps MP3 and MP4 Video Clip which you can watch easily.
We provide a wide selection of files that you can download the MP4 Video Clips and MP3 Music. For certain songs we also provide the lyrics of the song. Do not forget to share to your friends so they can also enjoy this song.
Wiz Khalifa Hopeless Romantic Feat Swae Lee is the one of most popular Mp3 song search in this website. So, you can download now and you can share with your friends or your family, so they might be enjoy it.
All the result here is recomended by our partner (Youtube). So bellow is the best recomendations for you to download other song in related to Wiz Khalifa Hopeless Romantic Feat Swae Lee .
LIRIK LAGUNYA
Young Chop on the beat
Ooh, oh, oh, oh
She’s gonna get, ohMy night runs into morning, all the time
And through my phone I’m scrolling, bang my line
Off that drank it’s hard to focus (focus)
Seems like I’m always chosen by romantics that are hopeless
We can make arrangements though
And if you down, down, who knows, uh
I might just do you like we lovin’, yeah
Or make you my numero unoShe don’t allow herself
To miss nobody else
I’ve had days where I was dolo
But I never caught a bad case of FoMO
Don’t talk to me about your previous
You know I’m that times two
Penthouse jumpin’ from the front to back room
Girls goin’ wild, showin’ off new tattoosMy night runs into morning, all the time
And through my phone I’m scrolling, bang my line
Off that drank it’s hard to focus (focus)
Seems like I am always chosen by romantics that are hopeless
We can make arrangements though
And if you down, down, who knows, uh
I might just do you like we lovin’, yeah
Or make you my numero unoWe get aggressive
You be undressin’
Making a mess and
Cleaning it up when we done
I got a serious question
Do you like sex? If you thinkin’ yes
Then I’m tryna test you
Say I’m Khalifa, the best
But I got money to get
I gotta hop on a jet
Probably don’t call, I'ma text
Hop in my car, it get wet
I’m getting all of my checks
I’m winning all of my bets
No, I ain’t lettin’ you down
Baby, I’m giving a hundred percentMy night runs into morning, all the time
And through my phone I’m scrolling, bang my line
Off that drank it’s hard to focus (focus)
Seems like I’m always chosen by romantics that are hopeless
We can make arrangements though
And if you down, down, who knows, uh
I might just do you like we lovin’, yeah
Or make you my numero unoI can’t keep my mind off you
I can’t keep my mind off you
I can’t keep my mind off youMy night runs into morning, all the time
And through my phone I’m scrolling, bang my line
Off that drank it’s hard to focus (focus)
Seems like I am always chosen by romantics that are hopeless
We can make arrangements though
And if you down, down, who knows, uh
I might just do you like we lovin’, yeah
Or make you my numero uno
Ooh, oh, oh, oh
She’s gonna get, ohMy night runs into morning, all the time
And through my phone I’m scrolling, bang my line
Off that drank it’s hard to focus (focus)
Seems like I’m always chosen by romantics that are hopeless
We can make arrangements though
And if you down, down, who knows, uh
I might just do you like we lovin’, yeah
Or make you my numero unoShe don’t allow herself
To miss nobody else
I’ve had days where I was dolo
But I never caught a bad case of FoMO
Don’t talk to me about your previous
You know I’m that times two
Penthouse jumpin’ from the front to back room
Girls goin’ wild, showin’ off new tattoosMy night runs into morning, all the time
And through my phone I’m scrolling, bang my line
Off that drank it’s hard to focus (focus)
Seems like I am always chosen by romantics that are hopeless
We can make arrangements though
And if you down, down, who knows, uh
I might just do you like we lovin’, yeah
Or make you my numero unoWe get aggressive
You be undressin’
Making a mess and
Cleaning it up when we done
I got a serious question
Do you like sex? If you thinkin’ yes
Then I’m tryna test you
Say I’m Khalifa, the best
But I got money to get
I gotta hop on a jet
Probably don’t call, I'ma text
Hop in my car, it get wet
I’m getting all of my checks
I’m winning all of my bets
No, I ain’t lettin’ you down
Baby, I’m giving a hundred percentMy night runs into morning, all the time
And through my phone I’m scrolling, bang my line
Off that drank it’s hard to focus (focus)
Seems like I’m always chosen by romantics that are hopeless
We can make arrangements though
And if you down, down, who knows, uh
I might just do you like we lovin’, yeah
Or make you my numero unoI can’t keep my mind off you
I can’t keep my mind off you
I can’t keep my mind off youMy night runs into morning, all the time
And through my phone I’m scrolling, bang my line
Off that drank it’s hard to focus (focus)
Seems like I am always chosen by romantics that are hopeless
We can make arrangements though
And if you down, down, who knows, uh
I might just do you like we lovin’, yeah
Or make you my numero uno
DOWNLOAD DISINI
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Comments
Post a Comment